High capacity 15,000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank featuring Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (18W) technology with 2x USB outputs and either Micro USB or USB-C input charging.
- A stylish, hardwearing anodised aluminium case.
- A form factor suitable for piggy back charging so you can use your phone on the go while charging.
- Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.0 technology (QC 3.0) results in 4x faster charging when compared with a 1 amp charger. (A QC 3.0 compatible device will be up to 80% charged in 35 minutes with this charger, compared to 20% with a standard 1 amp charger).
- Quick input charging (QC 3.0): The Power bank will be fully recharged in only 5 hours (compared to 9 hours using a 2A charger).
- 15,000mAh Capacity: (5x Smartphone charges based on a 2,000mAh phone battery or 1.2x iPad charges based on an 8,827mAh battery).
- Power saving sleep mode: Retains >90% charge after 1month.
- Circuit Protection: Protection from overcharging, over discharging and short circuit.
- Two devices can be charged simultaneously
- Dimensions 135mm x 70mm x 18mm, Weight 330g
- Micro USB Charging cable included
- Compatible with all devices iOS and Android
- 15,000mAh @ 3.7V/ 55.5Wh Li Polymer Battery
- Circuit Protection (short circuit, overcharge, over discharge)
- Total Max Power 18W, Total Max Current 3A
- Micro USB Input (QC 3.0): 5V 2A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
- USB-C Input (QC 3.0): 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
- 5 hour recharge time with QC 3.0 18W wall charger
- 9 hour recharge time with 2A 10W wall charger
- NOTE: Some PD chargers may not charge this Power Bank as the USB-C input port does not support USB Power Delivery (PD) protocol.
- Output 1 (QC 3.0): USB-A: 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
- Output 2: USB-A: 5V 3A
- Power Saving: Retains >90% charge after 1 Month
- 5 x Smartphone Charges based on 2000mAh Battery
- 1.2 x iPad Charges based on 8827mAh Battery